Join part one of our webinar series on accessibility and compliance.
Teresa L. Jakubowski, partner at Barnes & Thornburg LLP, discusses the current litigation landscape for website accessibility. Teresa chairs the firm’s Accessibility and Disability Law Practice. Find out more about current trends in case decisions and claims involving web and digital accessibility.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Recent case decisions, addressing coverage of websites and other issues such as due process, standing, mootness etc.
- Cases currently pending before the 11th and 9th Circuit Courts of Appeals (Gil v. Winn-Dixie Stores and Robles v. Domino’s Pizza)
- Expanding scope of claims, such as mobile applications
- Which accessibility standards current cases are utilizing
- How the current legal landscape is affecting covered entities