About Matthew Luken
Matthew Luken is a fervent User Experience and Service designer, digital strategist, and critical thinker. Matthew is currently the UX Design Director for Accessibility and Platforms, Vice President at U.S. Bank.
In this Q&A webinar, you will learn:
- An overview of U.S. Bank's rollout of Deque tools
- The cost of fixing accessibility defects are U.S. Bank at each stage of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Accessibility value stream process at U.S. Bank
- Deque tool comparison/validation
- Accessibility program best practices and strategies at U.S. Bank