Learning how to integrate accessibility testing into your existing processes is easier than ever with new features from axe DevTools (formerly WorldSpace Attest).
Noah Mashni, Solutions Architect at Deque, will walk you through an introduction to axe DevTools, Deque’s enterprise, automated accessibility testing tool.
axe DevTools (formerly WorldSpace Attest) is a toolkit for running accessibility tests while you code. It equips your development team to run accessibility tests while they create new code and components. Accessibility issues will simply become part of functional issue reporting.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- axe Expert Extension (formerly axe Browser Extension)– Quickly run in-browser tests that output detailed information on accessibility violations and how to fix them. Unlike the free extension axe, axe DevTools allows you to export issue reports to your team.
- axe DevTools CLI (formerly Aget)– perfect for teams that prefer a lightweight, data-driven user flow that allows them to integrate accessibility testing into their build without pre-existing automated tests. The axe DevTools CLI feature allows for quick testing via a config file of URLS and natural language command line.
- End-to-end integration testing demonstration of Attest
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Custom Dashboards– track and export accessibility project progress for leadership teams with these new Reports and Dashboards.
Ready to learn more? Request a Demo of axe DevTools