A Practical Framework for Evaluating Designs for Accessibility
The webinar is now available here on-demand.
Denis Boudreau and Caitlin Geier, two of our UX accessibility experts, will walk you through the fundamentals of heuristics as a design evaluation tool and will introduce a set of accessibility-focused heuristics which can help you assess accessibility during the design phase. This is the second part of our new UX and Inclusive Design webinar series.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand what usability heuristics are and who they are for
- Learn why assessing accessibility at the design phase matters
- See how accessibility heuristics can help meet goals for digital inclusion
- Get an introduction to a set of accessibility-focused heuristics
- Learn how you can apply heuristics to your own work